Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mothers

It´s not Mother´s day today. It´s just another Sunday. I´ve been thinking of us mothers and women who are someday mothers to be.

Being a mother is having responsibility for a life time, hard work, laughter and tears, joy and dissapointment. Children always on your mind. Where do they go and what do they do?

              A mother is always there. Like a rock, always strong. A feeling of security.

When your children are in need, sad, sick, hungry, scared in the middle of the night...they cry for....mother.

That´s why we listen to Spice Girls beautiful song Mama (can you remember these funny girls back then, I liked them and even went to their concert in Finland, now they are my age, time flies!)


                                     
                                         Mama, I love you.... Mama, I care....you´re my friend.

Mum, also grandmother to my sunny boy.

                                               Greetings to my dearest Mum to Finland!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, I fully understand what you mean, except the part of being a mama, I hope one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely post Sofia.

    A tribute to all mothers and yes it is hardwork filled with responsiblity but it is the most wonderful job imaginable.

    I will raise a glass (cup of tea) to mother's everywhere
    Slainte


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad vore världen utan oss mammor?!
    Det är ett jobb 24/7. Ibland tungt... But I love it.
    Ha en skön söndag min vän.
    Kram kram Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sofia,
    I am one of your newest followers. Your blog is great and I am looking forward to seeing and reading more. Greetings from the US...Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!