Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas tree decoration

My favourite! Love this glittery reindeer, jumping around in the sky.

Every year I buy one or two new Christmas tree decorations, but this year I didn´t found any. I think I wasn´t in the right place at the right time. Last year me and my girl were in Helsinki in the beginning of  Nowember, when Stockmann opened their Christmas department. This is the place where you easily spend more than one hour just looking around. Like beeing in a candy store, you just don´t know which one to pick. Of course we bought our most beautiful decorations there. Now I show you our favourites.

 
Cinderella forgot her shoe!
Alpen Weihnachtskugel, bought in Innsbruck.
Fairies also belong to Christmas
Angel playing the trumpet
Ballerina like an ice figure
Romantic
My girl´s choice, sugar sweet cup cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!